Britney L. Hebert
Areas of Practice
Worker's Compensation Accidents
Social Security Disability
Successions, Wills, and Estate Planning
- Iota High School
- Class of 2003, Valedictorian
- Louisiana State University at Eunice
- Biological Sciences Major
- Phi Theta Kappa Honors Society, 3.91 G.P.A.
- Louisiana State University
- Biological Sciences, B.S. (2007)
- Cum Laude, 3.7 G.P.A.
- Louisiana State University, Paul M. Hebert School of Law – Baton Rouge, Louisiana
- Juris Doctorate (2010), Civil Law Certificate (2010)
- Chancellor’s List
- CALI Award for Highest grade in Patent Law. 4.0 G.P.A.
- Summer in Lyon Program
- Legal Association for Women
- Continuing Legal Education/Seminars
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- Western District of Louisiana
- Louisiana Association for Justice
- Lafayette Bar Association
- Lafayette Young Lawyers Association
- Women’s Caucus Committee of LAJ, Acadiana Chair
- Law Week Committee, Lafayette Young Lawyers Association
- Lafayette Volunteer Lawyers
Send An Email
We are always here to help – including special after-hours and weekend consultations, which can be arranged quickly by phone in case of emergencies.
Please feel free to contact us anytime should you need legal assistance or have any questions or concerns about your case or The Glenn Armentor Law Corporation in general. We have provided email links to our attorneys for your convenience.