- Michelle A. $6,046,346 18 Wheeler / Auto Fatality
- Kenneth E. $5,300,000 Chemical Toxic Poisoning/WC
- Sherry A. $4,500,000 Auto Accident
- Todd C. $4,500,000 Defective Roadway
- Don S. $3,000,000 Auto Accident
- Pat & William L. $3,000,000 Auto / 18 Wheeler Accident
- Bruce & Patricia A. $3,000,000 Carbon Monoxide Poisoning
- Kenneth E. $3,000,000 Tort
- Candace B. $2,500,000 Auto Accident
- Arthur C. $2,500,000 Explosion / Fire Accident
- Melissa G. $2,100,000 Motorcycle vs. Auto Collision
- Melissa D. $2,000,000 18 Wheeler Accident
- Sharon M. $1,500,000 Auto Accident
- Sylvia L. $1,500,000 Productions Liability / WC
- Kenneth E. $1,157,349 Tort
- Ronald S. $1,150,000 Electrocution Accident
- Steven S. $1,041,623 Maritime Tort
- Sherry A. $1,000,000 Auto Tort
- Arthur C. $1,000,000 Production Liability
We're firmly established as one of Louisiana's pre-eminent plaintiffs' litigation firms. Founded in 1977, our firm has represented thousands of clients, amassing a phenomenal success rate. Constructed as a pillar of hope for the community, our recently expanded office "Good Hope Hall" provides the best in court preparation and case analysis to help those hurting or in need due to workers compensation, auto, maritime, chemical explosive and medical malpractice accidents.
The Glenn Armentor Pay-It-Forward Scholarship program has a personal story. Glenn grew up in poverty as one of 10 children. Before he reached the age of 18, he had already been arrested many times. Had it not been for friends, family and even total strangers, Glenn likely would have spent life as a defendant rather than as one of the most successful attorneys in the south.
Current Events: The historic 2016 flooding event has impacted so many of our friends, family, and clients that we want to share a special issue of Louisiana Association for Justice's "You & the Law" that focuses on basic financial and safety issues for those impacted by the disaster.