Your Opelousas Personal
Proven Personal Injury Attorneys Serving Opelousas
Our Opelousas, LA, Personal Injury Attorneys are here for you. If you’ve been injured in an accident, then simply complete THIS FORM or call us anytime at 1-800-960-5551. Once submitted, we can tell you if you have a case. Regardless of whether you call or submit the form, there’s no charge to you. Remember, whatever you do, don’t talk to an insurance company before talking to us. If an insurance company does get through to you, do not accept their offer. They might threaten to blame you for the accident and injury and may even threaten to rescind the offer if you don’t agree right away. Legally, they can’t do that.
Our Opelousas, LA, personal injury attorneys understand our clients’ needs. We will put our knowledge and experience to work on your legal claim, allowing you to focus on your recovery. Stick up for your rights and call us.
Types of Opelousas Personal Injury Cases We Handle:
We see a variety of personal injury claims. However, some injuries are seen more frequently in Opelousas personal injury claims than others. These include:
Personal Injury FAQ's
If you are ever injured in Opelousas, LA, because of an accident, carelessness of another or through the fault of a product malfunction, you deserve to be compensated for your pain, suffering, loss of wages and possibly even more. It’s important to not only know your rights but to also know what to do and not to do at the time the injury occurs – as well as before, during and after medical aid is administered.
That’s why we have provided the following list of Do’s and Don’ts to help you make sound decisions in case you are ever injured. And remember, if you are injured you can always rely on The Glenn Armentor Law Corporation – where a fair settlement is no accident.
Seek legal advice as soon as you or a family member become the victim of negligence by a third party.
When possible, photograph or videotape the surroundings, instrumentalities or things that caused or played a role in causing the accident.
Where appropriate, call the police or governmental authorities to investigate, and:
- Never be talked out of calling the authorities, because without a police, incident or investigative report, you may not be able to prove your case.
- Give the police or authorities your full cooperation and a full, accurate account of what happened. Never admit fault and never exaggerate!
- List for police or the authorities all symptoms of injury you may be feeling, no matter how slight.
- Try to listen to what the other persons involved in any way in the accident or incident tells police or the authorities about what happened.
- Ask the police or authorities about fault under law or regulations which apply to the accident or incident.
- Cooperate fully and completely with any request made by the authorities, and always be courteous.
If in pain, report your condition to any and all authorities involved in the investigation and request an ambulance.
Get property damage estimates on any damaged equipment or property from the accident, if you have appropriate coverage to repair such damages. Give these estimates to your attorney or to the negligent party’s insurance company if you have no attorney.
- Try to get the identity of the responsible party’s insurance carrier and ask them to repair your damaged property.
Contact a Opelousas Personal Injury Attorney Today
Obviously, it’s important to know whether or not your case is worth pursuing. You shouldn’t have to pay for this opinion from a qualified legal expert, nor should you be obligated to hire that lawyer simply because they gave it to you.
That’s why we offer the following form. It’s simple, free, comes with no-strings attached, and the information you provide will be kept confidential. Once you’ve submitted the form, a representative of the Glenn Armentor Law Corporation will respond.
Include as much detail as possible. Avoid talking to any insurance company or agreeing to any offers they make you before speaking to us. Simply tell the insurance agent you’ve contacted us for advice. Should you need to speak to a legal professional immediately, call us any time, day or night, at 1-800-960-5551.